- November 2017 (Singer/Songwriter) Record of the Month
- Gatefold packaging
- Etching on Side D
- BTRC "Best Singer/Songwriter Albums of 2017"
- On (9) End of Year Lists
- #32 Rolling Stone's "50 Best Albums of 2017"
- #7 American Songwriter's "Top 25 Albums of 2017"
- #25 Uncut's "75 Best Albums of 2017"
- Radio Singles:
- #23 at Triple A - "Bones of Saints"
Carry Fire is the latest from former Led Zeppelin vocalist Robert Plant. After creating some of rock and roll’s most iconic songs of all time, at age 69, Plant could easily rest on his laurels. Instead, the tireless sojourner has built an acclaimed, deep body of work as a solo artist, even scoring an Album of the Year Grammy Award for his 2007 collaboration with Alison Krauss, Raising Sand.
Robert Plant's eleventh studio album, Carry Fire, produced by the singer himself in the west of England and Wales, melds unusual rhythms with naturalism. As with 2014's lullaby and... The Ceaseless Roar, the new LP features his band The Sensational Space Shifters in addition to special guests including The Pretenders' Chrissie Hynde. A powerful and wide vocal range, (particularly evident in his high-pitched vocals) Robert Plant is regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of rock 'n' roll; he has influenced fellow rock singer-songwriters such as Freddie Mercury, Axl Rose and Chris Cornell.
- The May Queen
- New World
- Season's Song
- Dance with You Tonight
- Carving Up the World Again... a Wall and Not a Fence
- A Way with Words
- Carry Fire
- Bones of Saints
- Keep It Hid
- Bluebirds Over the Mountain
- Heaven Sent