- BTRC "Best Singer/Songwriter Albums of 2017"
- On (14) End of Year Lists 2017
- #1 American Songwriter's "Top 25 Albums of 2017"
- #16 Rolling Stone's "50 Best Albums of 2017"
- #24 Uncut's "75 Best Albums of 2017"
A lot can change in a year: markets boom and bust, trends come and go, presidents get elected. In 2015, Margo Price was a country underdog just trying to keep enough gas in the tank to get to the next gig, but by the end of 2016, she was one of the genre's most celebrated new artists and a ubiquitous presence on late night television and at major festivals around the world. It's the kind of year most musicians can only dream of, and the arrival of Price's spectacular sophomore album, "All American Made," proves that she hasn't taken a moment of it for granted. Delivering on the promise of her debut and then some, the record finds Price planting her flag firmly in the soil as a songwriter who's here for the long haul, one with the chops to hang with the greats she so often finds herself sharing stages with these days.
- Don't Say It
- A Little Pain
- Learning to Lose (Feat. Willie Nelson)
- Pay Gap
- Nowhere Fast
- Cocaine Cowboys
- Wild Women
- Heart of America
- Do Right By Me
- All American Made