- July 2020 Classic Rock Record of the Month
- Limited Edition 150 Gram Audiophile Pressing
- Translucent Forest Green Vinyl
- Gatefold LP Jacket
- Includes signature Culture Factory USA spine folder
- Original album label and printed inner sleeve
- Ships between 7/31 - 8/7
Free-For-All is the second solo release from guitarist Ted Nugent and his first album to go platinum. As the recording of Free-For-All commenced, rhythm guitarist and lead vocalist Derek St. Holmes left the band, citing growing personal and creative conflicts with Nugent. Two solid years of living together on the road had taken its toll on the relationship. Additionally, St. Holmes was unhappy with Tom Werman's production, saying that the producer was watering down the band's sound. A full year before Bat Out of Hell brought him international success, vocalist Meat Loaf was brought in by producer Werman to sing on the album. Meat Loaf was paid the sum of $1000 for his contributions to the album, which included crafting all of the vocal arrangements and two days of recording sessions.