Kanto YU2 Powered Desktop Speakers - Pair, Matte Gray
Proudly designed in Canada, the YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. 12 different colors in matte or gloss finish let you personalize your space.
Listen and Believe
YU2 features 3/4” silk dome tweeters to deliver clear crisp highs. The 3” composite drivers provide distortion-free mid-range and bass tones – surprising performance for such a small speaker.
With its built-in soundcard, YU2 can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility.
- 3/4 inch Silk Dome tweeters and 3 inch composite drivers
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance, 84 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack AUX and USB DAC Audio Input
- Subwoofer output, active to passive knurled speaker binding posts
- 450 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 80 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 2-way Crossover System, 2.5 kHz Crossover Frequency
- 25 Watts RMS per channel (50 Watts total)
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, rear bass port
- Product Dimensions: 3.9'' W x 5.3'' D x 5.9'' H (10 cm W x 13.5 cm D x 15 cm H) - per speaker
- Product Weight: Active: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) Passive: 2.9 lb (1.3 kg)
- Shipping Box Weight: 9 lb (4.1 kg)
- Box contents: Speakers (2), Power Cord, USB DAC Cable, 10' Speaker Wire, 10' 3.5mm AUX Cable, 8 Rubber Feet, Manual
PRODUCT ID: KAON13120
WEIGHT: 8.2 lbs
AVAILABLE DATE: 4/1/2016