B.T.R.C. TESTED: This product has been tested by employees of Blind Tiger Record Club and is a B.T.R.C. Recommended Product.
*This product is ordered on demand and in limited inventory. Any order is subject to products availability from distributor.
AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7GM HI-RES-PREMIUM OVER EAR (Gray, Brown, With Microphone, Audiophile, Over-Ear Headphones)
Audio Technica Ath-Msr7Gm Hi-Res-Premium Over Ear Portable Hp
Springing from Audio-Technica's rich heritage in professional audio, the ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones are designed to reproduce Hi-Res Audio, allowing users to hear music the way it was intended. The over-ear headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, which utilize lightweight voice coils, a custom-mounted printed circuit board and specially designed diaphragm to improve transient response and minimize sound distortion for rich, detailed audio reproduction.
- Newly designed 45 mm True Motion Drivers deliver Hi-Res Audio reproduction
- Multi-layer Air Damping Technology comprised of a layered aluminum/magnesium housing and triple-vent system reduces unwanted vibration and controls air stream for high audio clarity
- Ultra-comfortable, soft, memory foam earpads and headband
- Three detachable cables: standard 1.2 m (3.9') and 3.0 m (9.8') cables, plus 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone-compatible cable with in-line controls & mic
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
- Includes carrying case
- Available in black (ATH-MSR7BK) and gun-metal grey (ATH-MSR7GM)
Driver Diameter 45 mm
Frequency Response 5-40,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power 2,000 mW
Sensitivity 100 dB/mW
Impedance 35 ohms
Weight 290 g
Cable Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') standard cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') standard cable, detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with in-line controls and microphone for smartphones
Connector 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped
Accessories Included Protective pouch
Type (Microphone) Condenser
Frequency Response (Microphone) 50 - 4,000 Hz
Polar Pattern (Microphone) Omnidirectional